Comprehensive Franchise Traing and Support
If you want to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself, Stricklands provides the tools, training and support to make your goal a reality.
Key benefits of a Stricklands franchise:
- Outstanding training and support
- Site selection assistance
- Proprietary Batch Freezers that produce incredible ice cream, frozen custard, yogurt and sorbet
- Proprietary ice cream scoops that give our products their unique conical shape
- A proven operating system
- Incredible fresh homemade products
- Advertising and marketing programs
- Customizable web pages on our website to promote your Stricklands Ice Cream franchise, flavors-of-the day, special offers, etc.
- Social media campaigns
Our mission is to develop strategic partnerships with qualified and enthused franchise partners who understand the wonderful differences that make Stricklands so unique. If you are ready to experience the joy and satisfaction that come from operating a successful Stricklands store, we invite you to contact us to learn more. Consider the possibilities for yourself and your family as you introduce Stricklands to a host of eager, happy customers in your community!
To start down the road to owning your very own Stricklands Ice Cream franchise store, please contact our franchise development department at (877) 620-4402 or complete our Franchise Inquiry Form.
The information provided on this website is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. It is intended for informational purposes only. Currently, the following states in the U.S. regulate the offering and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of, or desire to locate a franchise in one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise until we have complied with the applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements of your state, including providing you our state-specific Franchise Disclosure Document.